Saturday 4 May 2013

Hlovate,Anthem

That moment when the famous person that you admire the most noticed your existence. Best. Moment. Ever. It's indescribable. So the last post I wrote about Joe Brooks noticing my existence. But this one, I'm gonna write about this one local author, that I admire the most, noticing my existence.

There was this one day. I was stressed due to some personal problems and also stressed due to exams. I decided to shake my worries and stressed away by checking my fb and twitter. I checked the fb notifications the moment I checked my fb. AND GUESS WHAT? There was this noti, it read, "Hlovate commented on your wall post" Iwas a lil blurry at that time. Didn't know what it meant exactly. So I clicked on it.

Jeng jeng jeng... *drum roll please*

I saw that Hlovate COMMENTED ON MY WALL POST! The wall post was sent a year ago, ya know? Eh, not exactly. I posted on her wall on Dec 2011 actually. Well, back to the story, HLOVATE COMMENTED ON MY WALL POST. I seriously enjoyed her writing. And this happened a few afters I finished reading her latest novel; Anthem. Hehe.

I wish I could put the printscreen, but sorry I can't  don't want to cuz I want to stay as anon. Hehe sorry.

Peace and Love
Over and Out xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment