Saturday 16 March 2013

Running from Reality


Life is tough. But sometimes, I think it's okay. But then again I think it's pretty tough. I don't know why.


But you know, it feels good to hang out with all of your friends. Without having to think about your problems. Without having your mind too crowded for the all the little things. It seriously feels good. I guess that's what people call 'escaping from reality'. I don't fake my smile. I don't fake my happiness. When I smile, it really comes from my heart. When I feel happy, I really mean it. I'm not that good at faking smile/happiness. I fake 'em only on special case. When I'm really down. And when I don't have someone to talk to. That's when I fake them. But usually my smile and happiness and laughters are definitely real.


But you know what? Have you ever feel…torn apart, deep inside your heart? Lost, inside your own world? Having no one to talk to? You just have to…keep things to yourself. I mean, you can always tell your friends, but they would never understand. And I just don't want to complicate their lives with my own useless drama right? Besides, I don't want to make myself look whiny and weak all the time. So yeah. You just have to keep all the things, big or little, all by yourself. And when you can't take it anymore…you can't do anything but cry. Cuz you're getting sick of thinking about the same thing all over again, with no solutions revolved.


And that's when escaping reality comes. This is why I've made that choice. I don't want to burden myself. I don't want to torture myself. This is the only way (I think) to stop myself from thinking too much. I think too much. That's my problem. I don't know, but I think it's better to escape from reality, than to burden yourself by thinking too much. Well, yeah I know…escaping from reality doesn't really solve anything. You'll someday face them again after you've tried running from them. But hey, at least you don't spend time too much over-thinking right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment